Guide to contents:
Use of Data
Your Data Protection Rights
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact the appropriate authorities
Flavor Works Limited collects the following data:
(1)Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
You directly provide Flavor Works Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
(1) Register on Flavor Works Limited or place an order for any of our products or services.
(2) Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
(3) Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
USE OF DATA
Flavor Works Limited collects your data so that we can:
(1) Process your order and manage your account.
(2) Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, Flavor Works Limited will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
When Flavor Works Limited processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
Flavor Works Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive newsletters, you may always opt-out at any time. You have the right at any time to stop Flavor Works Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to receive any newsletters, please contact us by email [email protected].
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Flavor Works Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Flavor Works Limited corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Flavor Works Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Flavor Works Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Flavor Works Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Flavor Works Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Flavor Works Limited transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, please allow one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
(1) Keeping you signed in
(2) Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
(1) Functionality – Flavor Works Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
(2) Advertising – Flavor Works Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
PRIVACY POLICIES OF OTHER WEBSITES